Job: Product Owner (Non-technical)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 12 Months+
Rate: €400-€450 Per Day
Work Arrangement: Hybrid (1-2 days a week onsite in Dublin)
We are working with an industry-leading technology services company with offices located in Dublin and UK and remote teams based all over Europe.
The business is well established and specialise in digital transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, cloud consulting, data, and machine learning. They boast some of the biggest names in Irish and International business as their loyal customers.
We are looking for ambitious Product Owners with experience with the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience working specifically as a Product Owner
- Working Closely With Solution Architects And Development Teams To Migrate Legacy Systems To The Cloud
- Working With Teams And Stakeholders To Identify And Develop Integrations And Interfaces
- Define Incremental Product Requirements in Order To Manage Product Backlog
- Writing And Prioritising Users Stories/ Technical Stories
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment, ceremonies, scrum etc.
- Identify And Mitigate Risks During Development and Go Live
- Responsible For Conducting Workshops and Analysis
- Working With Multiple Agile Teams to Help Coordinate Seamless Delivery
For the role you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Accountable For the Product Backlog and Prioritisation Of User Stories With Team Members
- Create Business User Stories
- Partner With Scrum Master’s in Supporting Scrum Framework
- Share And Decompose Features into User Stories (Non-Technical)
- Develop A Deep Understanding of The Customer and Product Needs
- Recognised Voice of The Business to The Team
- Work Closely with Product Manager to Represent Capabilities and Features
- Ensure Business Requirements Are Represented in The Product Backlog
- Ensure Traceability Between Requirements to Features to User Stories
- Formally Accept the User Stories Once All Acceptance Criteria Are Met and Demo-Ed
- Actively Participate in Product Backlog Grooming Sessions, Retrospectives, Defect Management and Project
- Accessible To the Team to Answer Questions During Sprint Planning Sessions and Daily Scrum
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with excellent career advancement (even based on a daily rate contract). There is super learning and development opportunities too. The company is very flexible allowing a strong work/Life balance and easy working environment.
If you would be interested in applying, please send your CV to the link provided for immediate consideration.