Job: Solution Architect
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 12 Months+
Working Arranging: Hybrid (2 days onsite)
Rate:€500-530 per day
We are looking for a talented Solution Architect who will participate in the delivery of key projects within the technology team. You will work with a wide range of teams including business analysts, Architects and technical teams to conceptualise new solutions, recommend technical resources and strategies and then design the solution for the project. As part of a team, you will help develop technology strategies, roadmaps, standards and guidelines.
Some of the projects you can expect to work on include updated e-retail platforms, API architecture, domain rationalisation and other key strategic development projects.
- 10+ years of work experience in multiple technology disciplines
- Experience in a solution architect role working closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners and Developers
- Experience with large scale software development project
- Strong Design knowledge, including API design principles, SOA and similar design techniques
- Strong interpersonal, communications skills and ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Experience with architecture in an agile environment or transitioning from project-based development to product centric development would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities & duties include:
- Translate business needs into elegant designs with clear and definable technology requirements using the most appropriate technology
- Support technical and software architects, developers and other departments in cross-functional product teams
- Communicate your vision and designs to all stakeholders and achieve consensus on direction
- Collaborate cross-functionally as well as with external partners to ensure the delivery of best-practice solutions
- Analyse problems and structure solutions for complex technology implementations
- Work across a wide range of solutions including off the shelf applications, existing systems, integration platforms, data management and reporting, web & mobile technologies and others
- Contribute to IT strategy, architecture management, governance, standards, technology evaluations and be instrumental in guiding our technology goals
- Previous experience with large scale software development project
- Previous experience or knowledge of AWS technologies would be an advantage, but any cloud experience would work for the role.
- Experience of Microservices architecture
- Evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ideally some experience working within Architectural frameworks and standards such as TOGAF, IASA, Archimate or hold equivalent certification
This is a great opportunity to join a world class technically team and work on exciting and challenging projects. You will work along side a very talented team and expand your experience with this house hold IT services business in Ireland. If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your CV to the link provided.