Job: Senior IT Consulting Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Daily rate contract
Duration: 12 months
Rate: €600-650 per day
Working model: Hybrid, 1 day in the office.
We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to take on a Technical Consulting Manager job that will also be responsible for categorising over 250 large applications that fall in different technology sets. You will navigate the different departments and teams to understand the list at a high level. Your main focus will be on coordinating the efforts of managers and maintaining open communication with the client management team. You will need to identify the team profiles required to support the applications. You will need to adopt a consultant’s manner to communicate and solve technical issues with different teams. You will then make business recommendations based on the technical team’s findings and provide commercial analysis. So, you will need a blend of technical expertise, people skills, and commercial acumen.
We are looking for people with experience with the above, but also some required skills include:
- Ideally more than 5 years’ experience in a similar technical role.
- Analytical and commercial mindset.
- Experience in categorizing complex technical applications
- Experience working across architecture teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures and successes
- Have a natural curiosity with the tech interest and keep up to date with industry trends and developments
This is an exciting job that will be an excellent challenge for the right person. The role is based working in every changing Aviation sector. You will work with a great range of talented people and a company that is well known for their training and talent management capabilities. If you would be interested, please submit your CV to the link provided now for immediate consideration.