Job: Quantity Surveyor
Office Location: Dublin 14
Site Location: Numerous across Dublin
Type: Permanent job
Salary: Estimated at around €50,000 – €70,000
Elwood Roberts is seeking a highly motivated Quantity Surveyors for jobs at all levels to join our customers Dublin team based in South Dublin.
We are working with a well-established tier 2 Construction business with 5 large sites currently being built in Dublin, these are mainly residential complexes and one large Industrial unit. Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
As a Quantity Surveyor you can expect to be responsible for:
- Review tender inquiries, estimate projects, and negotiate cost-effective contracts.
- Liaise and negotiate with subcontractors
- Ensure prompt issuing of letters of appointment.
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets, costs and for variations to project scope.
- Record and discuss design change and remeasure with all involved.
- Prepare monthly valuations and create project final accounts.
- Produce Cost Value Reconciliation
- Attend site meetings regularly.
- Maximize revenue, reduce costs; as well has having the ability to identify and investigate losses.
- Assess current procedures and update as required,
We are looking for talented QS’s with a relevant degree. Ideally you will have gained 5 years’ experience in the Irish Market (UK experience will also be considered). You should be an ambitious person as the career opportunity is really good within the business. You should have strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings effectively.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent career prospects and CPD development.
- Competitive Salary and package.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to an ambitious QS. You will join a well-respected contractor with an excellent construction pipeline that will keep you challenged. You will also work with a talented group of people who enjoy finding and innovating to keep ahead of the competition. If you would be interested, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.