Job: IT Delivery Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working type: Hybrid required onsite x1 day per week
Contract: Daily rate Contract
Rate: 450-500 per day
We are currently looking for a Delivery Manager to manage deliveries for our customers overall Digital and Mobile transformational team. As part of our customer’s high performing team, you will have close interaction with internal and external stakeholders across the technology stack, to ensure demand items are actively and successfully managed from initiation through to delivery.
We are looking for people with:
- Strong Agile delivery experience
- Product development/delivery experience, preferably in an Agile fashion
- Strong comms with Tech and Business users or end Customers of the product
- Strong delivery planning experience in an Agile ways of working
- Strong budget management in an Agile environment
- Experience with Data & Analytics products/solutions and development/delivery of same would be an advantage.
For the role you can expect to be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that product deliveries achieve KPIs in line with agreed targets and organisational KPIs
- Monitor and control activities including regular reporting for both technology and product teams.
- Work with the Portfolio manager and ensure successful plans are in place
- Manage internal communication, ensuring all internal stakeholders are informed, consulted as appropriate on items of relevance through the lifecycle of the delivery
- Ensure best practices around reporting (internal, external) and communication are applied and use the recommending tooling for this
- Manage Delivery in adherence to industry standards, delivery management procedures and practices
- Responsible for Delivery risk and issue management, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions
- Proactively engage in change initiatives to ensure their success in your deliveries, to make sure that the best practices are enabled and embedded in your work, and you are a champion of initiatives to drive a product centric delivery ethos
- Responsible for Delivery cost management including collating estimations from the teams and definition of delivery costs, risks, dependencies and plans and on-going robust cost management
- Responsible for ensuring that deliverables are in line with agreed priorities, to agreed levels of quality and within agreed budget
- Delivery of effective and accurate delivery progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organisation, using the tooling that is part of the PCD reporting framework
- Work closely with commercial and operations managers to ensure business value is identified and delivered
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected business with a strong emphasis on training and progressing the careers of there employees and contract staff. The business has long term contracts with some of the largest household names in Ireland.
If you would be interested in the role, please submit your application to the link provided for immediate consideration.