Job: Senior Enterprise Business Architect/Consultant
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job type: Contract (initially 12 months with view to long term contract)
Rate: €550-670 per day
Working model: Hybrid (1 day per week require in North Dublin)
Elwood Roberts is working closely with an industry-leading technology managed services business with an EU footprint and customers worldwide. They have a great blended team model of both local, offshore and nearshore talent that are optimised to deliver a cost efficient, high quality and managed service solution. Established well over a decade the company primarily specialise in digital transformation.
Looking for an Enterprise Architect, but with more of a business architecture slant than technical. This should be someone who can come into an environment where they won’t be just plugging into something existing, they will have to derive and build tech strategy based on them engaging with the relevant business areas. Your prime responsiblity would be aligning the business strategy and technology strategy and connecting them. You would present strategy and solutions to the c-suite.
We are looking for people who can demonstrable experience of leading complex enterprise architecture solutions. Who would be coming ideally from a senior level IT leadership role and gained in a complex global organisation.
Some Desirable skills would include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent formal training
- Senior business partnering, providing design support to major projects, working as a valued partner with senior stakeholders and strategic third parties across a diverse operation
- Proven track record of successful stakeholder management at a senior level, with the ability to influence and persuade across the Group or in a diverse global environment
- Broad exposure to the full application lifecycle, ensuring effective use of industry best practice and/or methodologies
- Awareness of and involvement in the evolution of worldwide architecture trends and practice
- Experience of, and contribution to, applicable industry best practice, leading and shaping further development
Key responsibilities & duties include:
- Provide direction to enterprise and solution architects to help ensure best in class solutions minimising customisation on a large transformation project.
- You will seek alignment with the business and leveraging the support of our customer’s resources
- Ensure consistency of the enterprise solitions through breadth of knowledge at a high business level to Identify opportunities for strategic business, information and technology change
- Partner with enterprise and solution architects to ensure adherence to architectural principles, standards, best practice and roadmaps
- Act as the bridge between the business and technology assessing Business Capabilities/Cloud & Platforms & Delivery/Product managers to ensure business, information and technology architecture are consistent
- Identify cross portfolio dependencies and issues and act to resolve them
- Co-ordinate activity to help deliver transformational change through the major overhaul of architectural domains, applications and services in line with the company
- Support with major transformational change projects across the company, influencing to ensure the right enterprise architecture solutions
- Collaborate through a trusted business partnering approach, proactively leveraging key relationships to ensure business, information and technology enterprise architecture is strategically aligned
- Ensure project/product designs are consistent with the architecture and meet both functional and non-functional requirements. Drive resolution of architecture issues throughout the project or product lifecycle
- Build key supplier relationships, where third-party work or packages involve significant architectural design decisions
- Provide leadership and coaching to other architects
- Deliver across a number of business/technical domains and value-streams, the breadth and complexity of which will vary depending on experience
- Present and communicate with the c-suite to explain project progress, strategic roadmaps and strategic business requirements.
If you would be interested in applying please use the link provided to submit your CV for immediate consideration. The business is well known for the training and onward educational opportunities making the role really exciting for ambitious Engineers. There are excellent career advancement opportunities also. Apply now to arrange an interview.
Please note this role is a contract, so no sponsorship is available. For those on temporary visa, the same will apply as the business will not be able to sponsor in the future on this employment status.